Thank you for taking this important step in you/your child's life.
Baptisms are scheduled at St. Basil the Great Parish on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month at 12:15 PM by prior arrangement. There are occassional exceptions to this, so please confirm the date of your/your child's Baptism prior to inviting your family/friends.
|To Schedule a Baptism at St. Basil, please either:
All documentation must be received two (2) weeks prior to hold the desired date.
To request Baptism at St. Basils, you will need to:
- Be a registered parishioner here at St. Basil's Parish. If you are not registered at St. Basil's, permission from your home parish is required. If you are not registered at St. Basil's, you may click here for more information on becoming a member. If you wish to join at St. Basil's please do so prior to scheduling a Baptism.
- Complete and submit the Baptismal Request form either online or by mailing it to the parish office.
- Sign up for and complete pre-Jordan preparation. Registration required. You may contact the Director of Religious Education (DRE) at 610-935-1261 or DRE@stbasils.org to register. If you attended pre-Jordan other than at St. Basil's, proof of attendance is required. Upcoming dates for pre-Jordan classes are listed below. Please register for Pre-Jordan in advance.
- Select godparents. Catholic Godparents must submit letters of eligibility from their home parishes.
- Be sure to submit all necesary paperwork 2 weeks prior to your scheduled date of Baptism.
We will be in touch with you to confirm your request.
Upcoming dates available for 2017 Baptisms
July 2 and 16 August 6 and 20 September 17
October 1 and 15 November 5 and 19 December 3 and 17
Pre-Jordan Classes 2017
Registration for Classes is required. Please email or call Jim King to reserve: 610-935-1261 or DRE@stbasils.org
July 30 August 27 September 24
October 29 November 26 December 31
Click here to review the Godparent Qualifications and Procedures
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming your child into the Catholic faith.