St. Basil's CYO has the same objectives as the overall Archdiocesan program, namely the Catholic education and development of our children through sports and activities. CYO's overriding motivation is in the involvement of as many children in Catholic activities and sports as possible.
Fall Activity Registration is now OPEN. Click the CYO Registration button above to register
Cross Country Registration:
PRACTICE schedule (starting August 2nd):
Week of Aug 14th - M, W, F - @ St Gabe's @ 7:00pm
Tentative MEET Schedule:
- Meets are at Belmont Plateau in Philadelphia from 1:00 - approx 4:00 pm on Sept 17, Sept 24, Oct 1, Oct 8, Oct 15, Oct 22, Oct 29*
- Regional Championships on Nov 5 (Time and Location TBD)***
- Area championships on Nov 12 (Time and Location TBD)*
- National championships on Nov 18 in West Chester, OH***
* Meets and Area Championships are part of the regular season
***Regional and National championships are part of the post-season (the post-season is optional for all age groups)
Spring Activity Registration is now OPEN. Click the CYO Registration button above to register
Track and Field Registration:
Parents/kids orientation meeting at Holy Family gym on Wednesday, March 8 from 6:30 to 8:00pm.
Tentative practice schedule (starting March 13th):
Competitive Teams - Mon, Wed, and Friday 5:45 PM to 6:45 PM at the Phoenixville's track
Sub-Novice Teams - TBD
Tentative Meet Schedule:
- Pope John Paul II High School from 1:00 - 5:30 pm on April 2, April 9, April 23, and April 30.
- Regional Championships at PJP on May 7
- Area championships on May 21 at Cardinal O'Hara
- Archdiocese championships on June 3 at Franklin Field.
High School Volleyball:
For the first time we will be having a High School Co-ed Volleyball team for grades 9-12. Meg Russ will be coaching. All HS students are welcome
Baseball, Softball and Golf:
Baseball Boys Grades 6-8, Softball Girls Grades 6-8 and Golf Grades 7-8. If interested, please register.
All St. Basil Parishioners must register at St. Basil regardless of school affiliation.
Questions: Jim Foster : AthleticDirector@StBasils.org